Bali is an island paradise, with pristine beaches, luxurious and stylish resorts, and excellent cuisine. Most of all, Bali’s deeply traditional culture—a blend of Buddhist, Hindu, Javanese, and indigenous beliefs—adds color and spirit to any stay in Bali. From the scent of flower offerings, to the local ceremonies and festivals taking place daily throughout the island, travelers can’t help but feel immersed in the local ways and the gentle nature of the Balinese people. Several days on the nearby island of Lombok, or in Yogyakarta—the artistic, intellectual, and cultural capital of Java—are also highly recommended in conjunction with Bali.
Our private Bali and Indonesia tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in premier luxury resorts
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Indonesia specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Bali and Indonesia
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Bali and Indonesia
- Regional flights and private airport transfers
- Spa reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Bali and Indonesia tours.
Walking through the rice fields to villages near Ubud
Refreshing yourself with an evening swim in your private plunge pool
Indulging in a romantic candlelight dinner on the beach
Attending a colorful festival in Eastern Bali