England is an island country of vast green spaces, ancient histories built of stone, and one of Europe’s most popular cities—London. The Cotswolds, in the southwest, exemplifies bucolic English style, with thatched houses and small villages hunkering at the bottom of rolling hills, stone manor houses rising high above gardens bursting with flowers, and organic farms producing fine meat and cheese products. In the ancient forests of neighboring Hampshire, country estates have been transformed into exclusive resorts. Carefully arranged Georgian townhouses set the scene in beautiful Bath, where the Romans were the first to appreciate the therapeutic waters. Long before the Romans, ancient people arranged massive stone slabs into the iconic monument of Stonehenge. Seaside Brighton has cobblestone streets and Victorian charm. Farther west is Cornwall, a peninsula of rugged seascapes, rolling farmland, fishing villages and art communities. In the northwest is the Lake District, where picturesque mountains and lakes inspired Wordsworth and other English Romantic poets. Cool London is one of the world’s great cities, known for its incredible lifestyle, cutting-edge fashion, cuisine and music, and beautiful neighborhoods filled with endless historical and cultural sights.
Our private luxury tours of England feature:
- Preferred rooms and suites in England's premier luxury hotels
- Your own private guide and/or driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our England specialists, all of whom have lived in England for years
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout England
- Private airport and train station transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events, reservations for Afternoon Tea, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury England tours.