Our Mexico experts have designed our tours to feature Mexico’s very best hotels, landscapes, charming small towns and villages, folk art and contemporary art, authentic local cuisine, cooking classes, ancient ruins, family activities, romantic resorts, fascinating museums, and rich regional histories. These private tours are perfect for anyone seeking to experience the best cultural touring available in Mexico—all with luxurious accommodations each night and personalized touring with your own guides and drivers.
Experience the vitality of Mexico City and the beauty of the Spanish colonial cities. Explore the mysteries of ancient Aztec and Mayan ruins. Learn to prepare regional cuisines at the most renowned cooking schools. Meet artisans in local crafts villages. Take in the natural beauty of lush jungles, mountain landscapes and white sand beaches. Throughout Mexico, tour the most interesting neighborhoods, historic architecture, local markets, important museums, notable galleries and other intriguing attractions.
Our guides in Mexico are the best in the country and provide our travelers with the highest level of knowledge and access in Mexico City, Oaxaca, Merida, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Morelia and other destinations.
Our private luxury Mexico tours feature:
- Top rooms in Mexico’s best luxury hotels, historic haciendas and exclusive beach resorts
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning and expert advice from our Mexico specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in the country
- Local contacts at our associate offices in Mexico
- Internal transportation, including airline tickets, and private airport and ground transfers
- Restaurant and spa reservations, tickets to cultural performances, shopping recommendations, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
All tours are private and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our Mexico tours.
Learning to prepare mole sauce
An “insiders” tour of Mexico City’s art scene
Staying at a luxury hacienda in the Yucatan
Visiting the home of a Mayan family