Italy has been a popular travel destination for over 2000 years. What's not to like? Natural and cultural opulence abounds, and luxury and style are endemic. For art aficionados, part of ancient Rome seems buried under every doormat, Renaissance Florence is an open-air museum, and the next medieval fresco cycle is just a hill town away. For gourmets, there's the olive oil of Tuscany, the pasta of Bologna, the seafood of Venice, the wine of Chianti, and for dessert, the pastries of Naples. For sun worshippers, the deep blue Adriatic washes the white sand beaches of Puglia, and the Tyrrhenian brushes against the tiny harbors and steep cliffs of the Amalfi Coast. Italy is where monks chant in a Romanesque abbey, whitewashed houses stand next to fields of sunflowers, artisan workshops and Prada outlets both thrive, and aristocratic villas are converted into five-star hotels.
Artisans of Leisure tours revel in the extreme luxury that defines Italy, helping you appreciate why the country will continue to enthrall for millennia to come.
Our Italy tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in Italy's best luxury hotels
- Your own private guide and/or driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Italy specialists, all of whom have lived in Italy for years
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Italy
- Private airport transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our private, deluxe Italy tours.