Luang Prabang, one of the most charming and unforgettable towns in Southeast Asia, is the highlight of our luxury Laos tours.
Private touring with our expert local guides is the best way to experience this former royal capital set along the Mekong River. Our expert guides provide insight into Lao culture and history during touring of traditional Buddhist wats (temples), French colonial architecture, local markets, silk weaving villages and more. Our tours also include activities that highlight local culture and scenery such as cooking classes, cruises on the Mekong, biking through the verdant countryside, visits to elephant sanctuaries, kayaking and boating, and hiking in the lush hillsides.
Travelers with more time should consider visiting Vientiane, the laidback capital of Laos, to see Pha That Luang, a gilded Buddhist stupa that’s the most important monument in the country, and other attractions.
Luang Prabang is an essential part of many of our luxury tours in Southeast Asia, which feature the most interesting destinations throughout Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Singapore, Malaysia, Burma and Indonesia.
Our private Laos tours feature:
- Deluxe rooms in luxury hotels and resorts
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Special-interest activities as desired
- Highly personalized itinerary planning and expert advice from our Laos specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in the country
- Local contacts at our associate offices in Laos
- Regional flights and private airport transfers
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our Laos tours.