Our private Sri Lanka tours feature the best of this beautiful island country: incredibly rich culture, spectacular landscapes, abundant wildlife, unforgettable UNESCO World Heritage Sites and upscale hotels.
Explore ancient Buddhist cities in the Cultural Triangle. Spot elephants in the wild. Tour a tea factory in the Hill Country. Climb the rock citadel of Sigiriya. Watch traditional dance in Kandy. Track leopards in Yala National Park. Meet local artisans. Visit a spice plantation. Browse for handmade textiles and crafts. Learn to prepare Sri Lankan curry and rice. Experience the colonial-era atmosphere of Galle Fort. See elaborate Buddhist cave paintings. Tour the Temple of the Tooth. Ride a train through the mountains past waterfalls and tea plantations. See village life along backcountry roads.
Our tours include Sri Lanka’s finest hotels, such as Amanwella, a luxury resort on a secluded beach; Tea Trails, several renovated tea planter’s cottages high in the tea country; and Amangalla, a luxury hotel in an evocative historic building in Galle Fort.
We also arrange activities such as seeing wild elephants, tea tastings, bird watching, whale watching, surfing lessons, interacting with Buddhist monks, appointments at Ayurvedic spas, philanthropic activities, touring important buildings designed by architect Geoffrey Bawa and more.
Our Sri Lanka tours easily combine with destinations in India, the Maldives and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Our private Sri Lanka tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in Sri Lanka’s best hotels and resorts
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Sri Lanka specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Sri Lanka
- Local contacts at our associate offices in Sri Lanka
- Private airport transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Sri Lanka tours.