Our private Rwanda tours include the best that this diverse country has to offer, including gorilla trekking, wildlife safaris, scenic and cultural touring with top guides, and accommodation at evocative luxury lodges and hotels.
Our in-house Rwanda specialists have traveled throughout the country and designed these tours to capture highlights such as seeing wild gorillas in Volcanoes National Park, birding and hiking in Nyungwe Forest National Park, going on game drives in search of the Big Five in Akagera National Park, and watching hippos surface in Lake Rwanyakazinga.
In addition, we can arrange Rwandan coffee and tea touring, tours of the Kigali Genocide Memorial, and visits to Kigali’s best art galleries and fashion boutiques.
Our Rwanda tours combine well with our private tours in nearby Kenya and Tanzania.
Our private luxury tours and safaris in Rwanda feature:
- Top rooms in the best lodges and hotels
- Touring with expert local guides
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Africa specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Rwanda and elsewhere on the continent
- 24-hour access to our associate offices in Rwanda
- Internal transportation, including flights, private helicopter transfers, and overland and airport transfers
- Restaurant and spa reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events, and exclusive access to local activities and experts